Here at the Craddock For Senate Headquarters we are in search of the creativity and vision of the amazing state of Nevada! We know that we have some of the most talented artists and creators in the nation, and now it’s time to show that creativity!
Design a t-shirt graphic for the campaign t-shirts that are worn by not only the volunteers and staff, but Jay Craddock himself as he walks along his road across Nevada!
- Craddock For Senate
What the shirt design represents:
- Jay Craddock is running for US Senate in 2018.
- He believes in change and the movement to achieve that.
- He is running within the Democratic Party.
- Jay believes we can need change, and we need you to do that!
- #CraddockWalks is the hashtag used to describe his walk from McDermitt, NV to Laughlin, NV.
Please submit these to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must be received by April 24th, 2017. All submissions need to be in the PNG format. No submissions will be considered if they are inappropriate, vulgar, crude or offensive in nature. The winner will be notified prior to public announcement.