Sunrise Manor issues are important to Jay because he has been a resident as for over 55 years. Jay attended Mountain View Elementary, Von Toble Jr. High and graduated from Eldorado High School.
Jays father Robert G Craddock represented Sunrise Manor for 16 years in the Nevada Legislature, Jay has deep roots in politics here since he was young.
Jay is very committed to his community and his neighbors to find solutions as their Senator. He is currently working diligently on these issues in Sunrise Manor.
• Jay has attended meetings to address and remove the sewer in the Sloan Channel. He addressed this issue to the North Las Vegas Mayor John Lee, Commissioners & Former City Manager Jeffrey Buchanan and alerted the news media.
• Jay advocated to public services department to clean up and pick up large items from garbage cans and waste items that are accumulating in Sunrise Manor.
• Jay worked on giving a voice to the road work concerns in Sunrise manor including the bridge over Las Vegas wash at Desert Inn Road and the Haul Road problems.
• Jay, as a member of the Southern Nevada Forum, requested a bill draft to allow the ethics commission to suspend and or revoke a professional license for barring false witness in an open meeting.
• Jay has been pushing for the Eastside Command to be built sooner to keep our neighborhood safe.
• Jay has been advocating Metro Police to understand that the enforcement they are pursuing on the homeless population is currently is pushing them into our neighborhoods and we need to find a better solution to this issue.
• Jay has been advocating the public services department to paint or remove the graffiti from the garbage dumpsters located in Sunrise Manor.
As your Senator in the in the Nevada State Legislator, Jay will submit a draft bill to allow the country commission to scale and index their board, commissions, and councils in a fair and equitable manner.
Jay is committed to sponsor a bill to battle corruption that would review votes by representatives who are convicted of bribery or fraud against the people they represent. If a certain policy is passed and the outcome was determined to be illegitimate then a revote would be required his bill.